The displays in the STEM Zone are designed to inspire and empower school-age children to engage with science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
Engaging children with hands-on learning provides real-world skillsets.
Building skills is a great way to encourage children, later in life, to pursue careers in these industries. The expo includes robots individuals can operate, virtual reality simulators, games, interactive displays, and more.
Discover a wide variety of experiences.
STEM Zone exhibitors include universities, clubs, museums, roboticists, and more. Each exhibitor brings a unique experience to the event.
- Hawaiian Electric
- Girl Scouts of Hawaii
- The University of Hawai’i at Mānoa
- Hā Initiative: Creative STEM After-School Program
- Science Camps of America, Inc.
- Spark You
- Navy Stewards of the Sea
- (ISC)2 Hawaii Chapter
- Academy for Creative Media at UH – West O’ahu
- Pacific Fleet Submarine Museum
- University of Hawaii College of Engineering
- Le Jardin Academy
- Koʻolau Mountains Watershed Partnership (KMWP)
- Hawaii First Robotics
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- NASA AERO