We are pleased to have you as our guests at the MCBH Kaneohe Bay Air Show and Open House. We will do everything we can to ensure that your experience is safe and enjoyable. We ask for your cooperation in keeping potentially dangerous items safely outside the gates.
All bags will be inspected at the entry points to the MCBH Kaneohe Bay Air Show flight line to ensure everyone’s safety. All individuals are subject to search. We recommend you keep the number and size of permitted items to a minimum to reduce the inspection time before access into the flight line area.
Prohibited items that are subject to confiscation
- Any outside food and drinks
- Weapons (regardless of permit) including:
- knives (including pocket knives and multi-tools)
- box cutters
- billy clubs
- large and replica or toy weapons
- heavy chain-linked jewelry or belts
- mace/pepper spray
- Alcoholic beverages
- Illegal drugs (including Marijuana/CBD oil – possession and use of marijuana or CBD oil is illegal in all federal installations.)
Other Prohibited Items
- Pets. Service animals authorized.
- Containers (containers for water must be transparent plastic)
- Cooking equipment (including grills)
- Flammable Items/Fireworks
- Large umbrellas, sunshades, and tents
- Personal drones (i.e., quad or hex copters)
- Ice chests or coolers. Only soft coolers containing medicinal items or infant formula will be allowed.
- Wheeled recreational devices (Roller skates, roller blades, skateboards, casual roller shoes, or electric scooters)
- Walkie-talkies, HM (Ham) Radios, scanners
- Lasers or laser pointers
- Bicycles (UP TO GENERAL ADMISSION STANDING AREA)
- PCS/cellular phones, pagers, and FRS transceivers
- Small purses, fanny packs, baby bags, and other small items or any transparent bag
- Cameras, camcorders, and small camera bags
- Folding chairs, lawn chairs, and blankets
- Small umbrellas
- Wheelchairs and small strollers, small children’s wagons
If bags and packages are left unattended – they will be removed from the premises.
Do not smoke near aircraft or on the flight line ramp areas during the MCBH Kaneohe Bay Air Show.